Tuesday, January 27, 2015

• 2015 starts with a few beers! •

• 2015 starts with a few beers! •
A Happy New Year to you all, bit late I know. The year did kick off with a busy few weeks of work, and again, none of which I can post as yet.
But I also produced quite a few beer clips and labels for one brewery or another, and here are two of the ones that are not embargoed at the moment.
One of my new years' resolutions was to bake more bread, that's already ticked and done and I'm onto my 7th loaf today.
Other, none specific promises to myself, are to finally get my last 2 picture books completely finished and off to some publishers, or agents maybe.
Please remember these images are all strictly copyright. You may click on them to enlarge - but not to post on your T shirt designs-website and offer them up for sale! ©

Labels: , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home