Tuesday, July 24, 2018

Just recently I've been working on illustrations for a couple of cool games that I unfortunately can't post about just yet. BUT, I've also had my head down illustrating and writing my picture book which I CAN tell you a bit about.
It features my good friend, the ever-hungry frog, BUG BELLY and his barmy adventures as he sets off on the biggest bug hunt ever!
I've worked hard to get the book to a submission-ready stage and after some excellent feedback from a top commissioning editor (at this year's SCBWI PB Retreat), I now know that it's almost there.
Here's one spread from the dummy book ...





and here are a few sample illustrations as I've been experimenting with the artwork for the book...


I shall be sending Bug Belly out to publishers in the very near future. Wish me a huge and delumptious slice of good luck!

©please remember that all these images are strictly copyright.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home