Monday, March 24, 2014

• MOTHER'S DAY GINGERS •
• MOTHER'S DAY GINGERS •
Look out for these cute Gingerbread characters in your local Morrisons supermarket this week. Following last months Valentines promotion Mr Ginger is back and this time he's brought his mum!
At first I thought of trying to model the icing on mums head in Form Z, my 3D programme. But I'm not such an expert with it and I could foresee lots of trial and error, so opted for plasticene modelling instead.
Once it had been re-coloured, re-sized and placed onto the ginger head I knew I'd made the right decision. The flower needed to look like rolled out icing and this simple version was pure artwork, light and shade created with the tools at hand in Photoshop.
Please click on an image to enlarge and bear in mind that these are very strictly copyright. ©

Labels: , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home