Sunday, February 19, 2012

•BEEBLE & BLINK GO GLOBAL




•BEEBLE & BLINK GO GLOBAL
My new app. picture book went 'live' this weekend.
Beeble and Blink's first book of COLORS was published as a 5 page free preview on the Interactive Touch Books App site.
I had imagined that releasing it early as a free preview - showing the first 5 pages - might prove to be a very useful marketing tool.
My expectations were vastly exceeded when I realised that over 50,000 readers have automatically received it into their library this weekend.
Hence the frantic ratings. Ga Gunk which has done quite well in the 8 weeks that it's been out has totalled 34 ratings.
In the few hours that COLORS was available it has already shot to over 100 ratings with the majority being 3 stars and over.
I must really put the hours in now to have all the rest of the book available in around 2 weeks time.
It's a total joy to work on, so I'm hoping I can pass this on the the users in their experience of the book.

Labels: , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home