Friday, January 21, 2011

•PUPPIES & KITTENS

•PUPPIES & KITTENS
Here's a novel take on the classic game Connect 4.
I illustrated this just before the end of the year for Interplay in America.
When I say 'illustrated', I expect many of you think this is just photography, but there's a hell of a lot of retouching goes on with a job like this.
Each of those individual tiles has to be drawn as paths so that their perfect plasticity can be achieved, as with most of the cut-out holes in the rack.
The kittens and puppies themselves needed no retouching as the artwork for these existed already from the previous iteration of the game. The are very cute I think, I wonder who did them.
I am just about to launch my portfolio on Play.com, where I should pick up more of this kind of work.
Please feel free to supersize the images by double clicking and remember that they are all strictly copyrighted.

Labels: , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home